" Its never too late "

Monthly update

Shub welcomes feedback, questions, and ideas.

Friday, April 27, 2012

jab we met with A2C Skills


A2C Skills!!!! A name which has profound meaning, but if you understand it , it will make your memories above worth. It is a corporate training, IT service provider, Documentation and Recruitment company. With more than 100 clients across India.

27apr,2012 it was the day when I really comes to know about the company in real terms .There was the  recruitment drive for the various position including Technical writer,API writer, Software Application Developer, Web Developer, Technical Recruiter, Instructional Designer . We were waiting for the interview,a man Amit whom I met there an unknown guy , to share his experience regarding the company presentation session ,he told me that it was something different ,he was mesmerized for the moment!!!, because earlier, he was confused in selecting his job profile, but then he told me that the way they come out through the ppt was something like everybody thinks and i.e. `what the company want of me’???? and probably he got the solution as a  web developer. I was watching him and the man, he was so into the talk that I cant even blink my eye, he was enjoying the atmosphere we are sharing, So at that time i feel that the thing that I missed, was really a thought boosting, motivating and way finding.
There were some more sitting around , looking into their resume ,waiting for their turn, and four students who were sitting silently ,I go across them and ask  not to be so worry, lets share what you have learn in ppt session. One of the girl sitting at corner sofa told me that there is a 3 month training period and 1 year bond, with 2.5L CTC ,quite fascinating ,and other told that they will go through via online project , no separated platform will be provided.
And i concluded that ,it is a first company which not only amplify their needs but also our interpersonal and technical skills too ,So I can suggest that company has very good present/ future scope, and I, wish to be a part of such an esteemed organization where you will see your own soul and knowledge, and the way how to implement that in a right manner.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment